Professional Coaching Australia offers executive & organisational coach training for business leaders, coaches and HR professionals. This training is accredited through the International Coaching Federation and is delivered in partnership with the global coaching company Coaching Pacific.
THE NEXT PERTH PROGRAM – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW:
EXECUTIVE & ORGANISATIONAL COACH TRAINING PERTH
Coaching is a collaborative, personalised process that facilitates new thinking to cause positive change. Developing skills in coaching:
• increases productivity due to measurable higher engagement
• stimulates positive culture amongst staff and teams
• increases return on investment in professional development
For more information download the Executive & Organisational Coaching
Certificate contact us.
DATES FOR THE COACH TRAINING SERIES
THE NEXT PROGRAM will start February 2018 (Enrolments Open):
The dates have been booked for the next EOCC program as follows:
- Intro Webinar Monday 5 Feb 12:00-1:00PM
- Live Days: 7, 8 and 9 February at St Catherine’s College Crawley
- Weekly Webinars each Friday 12:00-1:00PM from 16 Feb – 23 Mar
- Live Days: 26 and 27 March at St Catherine’s College Crawley
Our qualified Mentor Coaches provide mentoring to support the skills growth of coaches with more than 100 hours of client coaching. Our programs align to the requirements of ICF for credentialing at ACC and PCC levels.